Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fight - Polish 1

This week I gave the whole shot a whole lot of care and love. Smoothed curves, tracked arcs, and even did some housekeeping I should have done weeks ago. I spread out some of the more complex actions in time, so they're easier to read. For example, the dragon trying to buck the ogre off, failing, resetting its footing and finally lifting him up is now a set of 3 distinct actions. Hopefully it reads better. Same with the ogre getting hit by the wing at the end. My aim this week was improving clarity and readability in addition to all the little things. I put some solid work into the shot today and feel very good about its current state. There is one and half weeks left to make this sing.

Watch on YouTube for the full resolution (click the YouTube button):

No comments:

Post a Comment